How many three-star Michelin restaurants have you been to in your life?
Me, I've been to exactly zero.
Until next Friday — when I get to eat at… (drum roll) Le Bernardin in New York City.
Le Bernardin is one of only three restaurants in New York awarded Michelin's highest award: three stars.
The Michelin three stars is arguably the highest culinary honor in the world. Yes, even higher than winning Top Chef America. 😉
The restaurant was voted 20th best in the world in the Restaurant magazine, and Top 50 for 2008.
Here's Chef Eric Ripert, with a whole lot of truffles:
After a multi-course dinner, we're off to the theater to see “South Pacific”. What a perfect night it will be. I can't imagine a better way to celebrate my 40th birthday.
In addition to Le Bernardin, we will be dining at the following two establishments:
(1) H & H Bagels – Best bagels in the free world.
And (2) John's Pizzeria on Bleeker Street in Greenwich Village.
But John's is my first love.
I still have two more dinner slots to fill. (We'll go to H & H and John's during the day.) We are staying at the Palace Hotel for three whole nights!
For me, this is like going to Disneyland.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video: The Rainbow Connection.
In the wake of #FauciGate, this week's FOIA release of 3,000 pages of emails from Dr. Fauci, we now find out a new blockbuster piece of information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In this...