My Nourishing New Year's Resolutions:
1. Help sponsors I believe in reach their customers online. I just launched Real Food Media, a blog network for traditional & slow food. We are also an advertising network. I am offering sponsors the opportunity to market directly to their customers. I'm so excited about helping small farmers and real food producers (bread bakers, fermented food producers, and other related sponsors) reach their customers!
I want to help people eat healthier — and helping our farmers and food producers helps everyone accomplish that goal.
2. Cut my grocery bill in half. At the same time, I will not compromise in nutrition, taste, or variety. If I am not able to cut it in half, I'd be thrilled at 30%. But why not shoot for the moon?
3. Do my part to help eradicate GMOs from the American food supply. In the next couple of weeks, I'm going to be launching a blog challenge to help people become aware of the genetically modified foods we are all eating every day. I hope this will help the cause of removing genetically modified organisms from our food supply in America.
Together we CAN make massive changes!. Stay tuned for the announcement of this blog challenge!
4. Perfect baking sprouted bread, pie crusts, and other baked goods, and making sprouted flour pasta and tortillas (ooh — and doughnuts — fried in LARD!). I just got my first KitchenAid mixer for Christmas (thanks, Honey!) and will be getting a grain mill by Valentine's Day (wink wink). I'll start by baking and making pasta from sprouted flour, then move into sprouting and grinding my own grains. Can't wait!
5. Eat more liver. Don't we all need to eat more liver? It's the most nutrient dense food! I'm still taking my supplements, but I hope to eat a lot more liver and other organ meats, in a variety of ways, in the new year.
This post is a part of the Nourishing Gourmet's Nourishing New Year's Resolutions carnival. Visit The Nourishing Gourmet for more ideas for New Year's Resolutions that will nourish you and your family.
Thanks, Kimi, for hosting this carnival. I'm sure it will inspire a lot of people to do better this year (including me!).
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I made a new video: What It's Like Trying to Wake Up Normies. If you know, you know.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture is worth a hundred million, maybe a billion. Take a gander.... That graph is from Open VAERS, and it shows the deaths from vaccines over...