I uploaded a new video.
Milo, or Miles, is from Latin, meaning solider.
I started following Milo Yiannopoulos in 2016. He was one of the people who helped me wake up from the Cultural Marxism brainwashing. He's one of the big reasons I voted for my President Trump.
God led me from a life of atheism back to Catholicism in 2017.
I consider myself one of General Flynn's “digital soldiers” in this modern day American Revolution. And let's face it, this really is more of a global Crusade to save western civilization. It takes bravery, and I can't think of anyone braver than Milo.
Milo consecrated his life to Saint Joseph this year, in the year of Saint Joseph, which is precisely what this country and this world needs. So many young men who we need as fathers. So many children who need them as fathers.
Juan O Savin and Roseanne Barr talk about the “Matriarch's Purim” which I am a part of. And I'm grateful for Milo, our fellow brother in arms who I predict will be canonized as a saint one day.
As Jim Caviezel says, “Be saints. You weren't made to fit in.”
God bless you, Milo.
Where To Find Me
I post some videos on YouTube but mostly I am posting on Rumble and Bitchute (having trouble uploading to Bitchute currently so I'm using Rumble mostly). Please follow me over on those platforms, and be sure to subscribe to my email updates to get updates whenever I post.
Subscribe to my email updates to see my posts as soon as they go up.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video: You May Be Right
I uploaded a new video: Stand (In The Place Where You Live).