I'm sorry it has taken me a while to get this final post published from my series about our trip to Spain and Portugal. Ever since we returned from Europe in June, things have been CRAZY hectic around here. It's fun to look back and remember the vacation we took in May. Seems like a lifetime ago!
As I mentioned in my last post, we stayed at a fabulous B&B called Albergaria Do Calvário. It was at this little gem of a place that we were served the most sumptuous hotel breakfast ever — every morning.
I just had to share it with you guys!
Good thing I was still RRARFing (“rehabilatative rest and aggressive refeeding”) while we were there because all we did was eat and rest and maybe do a little walking and then eat some more.
Pastured eggs (the hotel owner goes out of his way to procure them from a local farm), freshly squeezed organic juice and apple juice, homemade bread, and local honey and jam.
Not only did they have an amazing spread, but they will make you anything you want — omelettes, scrambled eggs, you name it.
Here's a peek at the breakfast buffet at Albergaria Do Calvário:
Local ham and cheese, organic tomatoes, local olive oil and sea salt.
Freshly squeezed organic juices and local, homemade yogurt.
Homemade cakes and sweet breads.
Homemade frittata and olive bread.
An array of local and organic fruit.
I am sorry to say, this post is the last in my series on Portugal and Spain.
I guess it's time to take another trip!
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video.
I uploaded a new video. In this video, I give an update of what is happening in the Q movement. Exciting news about Mike Lindell's new platform, Frankspeech.com, launching today. I also show clips...