Sevilla is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Painted street signs.
We did a lot of wandering around, lots of walking.
The streets are so colorful. Everywhere you see the colors of food: orange, watermelon, cantaloupe, pumpkin.
You are reminded of food everywhere you go.
One of our very favorite tapas restaurants was Vineria San Telmo. We loved it so much, we ate there twice.
Here's my Trip Advisor review.
Wine and sangria.
A tower of layered tomato, egg plant, goat cheese & smoked salmon “au gratin” with a bowl of salmorejo, a thick, cold tomato & garlic soup.
Foie gras with apple compote and squid ink pasta.
Bacalao (salted cod), Spanish tortilla, and sashimi with seaweed.
I also loved the window shopping in Sevilla.
You see a lot of carcasses hanging in shop windows. This is not something you'd ever see in America.
I have never seen so many well-dressed babies and kids in my life.
Which reminded me of our little one, Kate.
Thankfully, her grandparents were sending daily updates — we got lots of photos from New York.
Stay tuned for the next installment — Sevilla Part 3.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video.
I uploaded a new video. In this video, I give an update of what is happening in the Q movement. Exciting news about Mike Lindell's new platform, Frankspeech.com, launching today. I also show clips...