Good morning, Sevilla! Our second day there, we started the day with strong coffee and fried anchovies. And it was delicious.
After breakfast, we headed to the Alcazar palace, which I highly recommend you visit if you are going to Sevilla. It was one of our very favorite sights.
It's so beautiful. A popular place for wedding photos.
We ran into a number of couples having their wedding pictures taken.
The architecture at Alcazar is incredible.
Fabulous details everywhere you look.
Which is why I took so many pictures.
I could not stop myself.
Seth loved it, too.
We felt invigorated and inspired.
(And ready to take on more tapas.)
It was awesome to watch this peacock react to a lowly duck. He did the full show of feathers.
After all that excitement, we were ready for lunch. Ice cream!
(Well, Seth had paella; I had ice cream.)
Turrón ice cream — a classic in Spain, not to be missed! And a chilled glass of Sherry.
Then it was time for a siesta.
Stay tuned for the next installment — Evora, Portugal Part 1.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video.
I uploaded a new video. In this video, I give an update of what is happening in the Q movement. Exciting news about Mike Lindell's new platform, Frankspeech.com, launching today. I also show clips...