Ahhh… the Algarve was so relaxing and so beautiful.
We had no cares, no worries. No email, no utility bills or traffic tickets.
Just sunny skies, infinite stretches of blue ocean, and lots of good food and wine.
And of course, plenty of rest.
We managed to muster up the energy to venture out one day for a drive to Salema and Sagres.
Salema and Sagres are small fishing towns in southwest Portugal, about 30-45 minutes away from our hotel, which was in Luz, outside of Lagos.
We ate lunch outdoors at a little seaside place.
This was our view from our table:
This was the view looking up:
We started with some wine, Portuguese bread and cheese.
And some sardine pate.
The resident cat who was under our table really liked the sardine pate.
Then we ordered some grilled sardines.
Back to the hotel for a nap.
Just as it started to rain. Perfect timing!
Stay tuned for the next installment — our trip to Sevilla, Spain.
Photo credits: Map of the Algarve
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video.
I uploaded a new video. In this video, I give an update of what is happening in the Q movement. Exciting news about Mike Lindell's new platform, Frankspeech.com, launching today. I also show clips...