Paleo Christmas cookies are easy to make and are gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free. This recipe for Christmas cookies is Paleo-friendly, made with almond flour and honey. If you are sensitive to gluten, grains or dairy, you can eat these cookies.
Just because it's Christmas, doesn't mean you should have to skip the Christmas cookies if you're on a gluten-free, grain-free or dairy-free diet. These Paleo Christmas cookies are delicious and very easy to make.
Paleo Christmas Cookies
Makes: 24 cookies
Paleo Christmas Cookies: Ingredients
Almond flour (2 1/2 cups) — or make your own by grinding soaked and dehydrated almonds
Sea salt (1/4 tsp)
Almonds, toasted and chopped — previously soaked and dehydrated (1 cup)
Honey (5 TBS)
Butter or ghee, unsalted, organic, from grass-fed cows if possible, or coconut oil, melted (1/2 cup)
Vanilla extract, organic or homemade vanilla extract (1 TBS)
Paleo Christmas Cookies: Equipment
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, sea salt, and toasted, chopped almonds.
3. In a smaller bowl, mix together the honey, melted butter (or ghee or coconut oil) and vanilla.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry.
5. Tear off a large piece of parchment paper. Set it on the counter and place the cookie dough in the center. Form the dough into a large log about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
6. Wrap the log with the parchment paper and place in the freezer for one hour, or until firm.
7. Remove from the freezer and unwrap. Cut into 1/8 inch thick slices.
8. Line a cookie sheet with another sheet of parchment paper or use a Silpat. Place the cookie slices on the cookie sheet. Do not overcrowd.
9. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes in the oven or until lightly golden.
10. Cool before enjoying. Store cookies in an airtight container.
Pin This Post: Paleo Christmas Cookies
What's Your Favorite Paleo Christmas Cookie Recipe?
Share your favorite Christmas cookie in the comments. Paleo and non-paleo recipes welcome.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.