Paleo Christmas cookies are easy to make and are gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free. This recipe for Christmas cookies is Paleo-friendly, made with almond flour and honey. If you are sensitive to gluten, grains or dairy, you can eat these cookies.
Just because it's Christmas, doesn't mean you should have to skip the Christmas cookies if you're on a gluten-free, grain-free or dairy-free diet. These Paleo Christmas cookies are delicious and very easy to make.
Paleo Christmas Cookies
Makes: 24 cookies
Paleo Christmas Cookies: Ingredients
[easyazon_link identifier=”B008RJMXPQ” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Almond flour[/easyazon_link] (2 1/2 cups) — or make your own by grinding soaked and dehydrated almonds
[easyazon_link identifier=”B000EITYUU” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Sea salt[/easyazon_link] (1/4 tsp)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00AVIUX3U” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Almonds[/easyazon_link], toasted and chopped — previously soaked and dehydrated (1 cup)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B000Z93FQC” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Honey[/easyazon_link] (5 TBS)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B01AYUZN66″ locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Butter[/easyazon_link] or [easyazon_link identifier=”B00E0WB292″ locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]ghee[/easyazon_link], unsalted, organic, from grass-fed cows if possible, or [easyazon_link identifier=”B001EO5Q64″ locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]coconut oil[/easyazon_link], melted (1/2 cup)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B0002UN7PI” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Vanilla extract, organic[/easyazon_link] or homemade vanilla extract (1 TBS)
Paleo Christmas Cookies: Equipment
[easyazon-link asin=”B000F7A58A” locale=”us”]Stainless steel cookie sheet[/easyazon-link]
If using an aluminum cookie sheet, use [easyazon-link asin=”B001KUWGDS” locale=”us”]parchment paper[/easyazon-link] or a [easyazon-link asin=”B00008T960″ locale=”us”]Silpat baking mat[/easyazon-link]
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, sea salt, and toasted, chopped almonds.
3. In a smaller bowl, mix together the honey, melted butter (or ghee or coconut oil) and vanilla.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry.
5. Tear off a large piece of parchment paper. Set it on the counter and place the cookie dough in the center. Form the dough into a large log about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
6. Wrap the log with the parchment paper and place in the freezer for one hour, or until firm.
7. Remove from the freezer and unwrap. Cut into 1/8 inch thick slices.
8. Line a cookie sheet with another sheet of parchment paper or use a Silpat. Place the cookie slices on the cookie sheet. Do not overcrowd.
9. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes in the oven or until lightly golden.
10. Cool before enjoying. Store cookies in an airtight container.
Pin This Post: Paleo Christmas Cookies
What's Your Favorite Paleo Christmas Cookie Recipe?
Share your favorite Christmas cookie in the comments. Paleo and non-paleo recipes welcome.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video: The Rainbow Connection.
In the wake of #FauciGate, this week's FOIA release of 3,000 pages of emails from Dr. Fauci, we now find out a new blockbuster piece of information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In this...