Eggnog is wonderful but raw eggnog is even better. Made with whole raw milk, you get all the health benefits of probiotic bacteria and enzymes.
Eggnog, if you're not familiar, is a sweetened holiday beverage made with milk and cream, sugar, eggs, and optional liquor — usually brandy, rum, or Bourbon. My favorite thing to add is Amaretto, a sweet Italian liqueur made from almonds.
Eggnog came to America from Europe in the 1800s. Nowadays, most people do not make their own eggnog, and instead buy it in grocery stores in the dairy aisle. Commercial eggnog is typically made with poor quality ingredients, ranging from “modified milk ingredients” instead of milk to all sorts of fillers and gums to produce a thicker beverage.
This recipe uses raw, grass-fed milk and cream, and raw honey or maple syrup in place of refined white sugar. It is super easy to make, and does not take more than a minute or two. Eggnog is a great way to get in a lot of extra raw dairy and high-quality saturated fats from the raw cream, as well as raw egg yolks during the winter season.
And if you add a little booze, it makes wrapping presents a whole lot more fun.
Milk, raw, grass-fed, organic (2 cups)
Cream, ideally organic, raw & from grass-fed cows, at the very least not ultrapasteurized (2 cups)
Large egg yolks (pastured or at least free-range organic) (8)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B000Z93FQC” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Raw honey[/easyazon_link] or [easyazon_link identifier=”B005HJH5K2″ locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Grade B maple syrup[/easyazon_link] (1/4 cup)
[easyazon_link identifier=”B0002UN7PI” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Vanilla extract, organic[/easyazon_link] if possible and make sure to avoid ‘artificial vanillin' (1 tsp) — (click here for recipe for homemade vanilla extract)
Freshly grated nutmeg (you can also use dried ground nutmeg but the flavor of fresh is vastly superior)
Optional: Amaretto, Bourbon, brandy or rum to taste
Raw Eggnog: Equipment
[easyazon_link identifier=”B0000CFOTJ” locale=”US” tag=”cheeseslave0e-20″]Nutmeg grinder[/easyazon_link], if using fresh nutmeg
Blender or food processor
Raw Eggnog: Directions
1. Blend the milk, cream, eggs, honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract, and optional alcohol in blender or food processor until smooth. Note: If using Amaretto, you can skip the honey or maple syrup, or just use less sweetener, as Amaretto is very sweet.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. Grate fresh nutmeg over each glass.
Raw Eggnog: Recipe Notes
You may use this recipe as a base for Eggnog Ice Cream.
Pin This Recipe: Raw Eggnog
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I made a new video: What It's Like Trying to Wake Up Normies. If you know, you know.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture is worth a hundred million, maybe a billion. Take a gander.... That graph is from Open VAERS, and it shows the deaths from vaccines over...