Want to celebrate a Real Food Thanksgiving this year but don't know where to find the recipes? You've come to the right place.
These recipes feature traditional foods that have graced Thanksgiving tables for hundreds of years: homemade bone broth, pasture-raised turkey, homemade mashed potatoes and real gravy made from scratch, pie crust made with lard and real butter.
Michael Pollan advises, “Don’t eat anything your great-great-grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.” So how do you do Thanksgiving when the pie crust is made with hydrogendated, rancid vegetable oil, the gravy is made from a packet, and the cranberry sauce comes out of a BPA-lined can?
Here are some links to some of my favorite real food Thanksgiving recipes available online. I have indicated which recipes are legal on GAPS/SCD/Paleo.
Real Food Thanksgiving Recipes
Recipes for Thanksgiving Morning
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (GAPS, SCD, Paleo)
Roast Duck with Cherry Reduction Sauce (GAPS, SCD, Paleo)
GAPS Diet Stuffing (GAPS, SCD, Paleo)
Rolls & Bread
Sprouted Cornbread from Cheeseslave
What To Do With Leftovers
How to Make Homemade Chicken (Turkey) Stock (GAPS, SCD, Paleo)
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.