Want to celebrate a Real Food Thanksgiving this year but don't know where to find the recipes? You've come to the right place.
These recipes feature traditional foods that have graced Thanksgiving tables for hundreds of years: homemade bone broth, pasture-raised turkey, homemade mashed potatoes and real gravy made from scratch, pie crust made with lard and real butter.
Michael Pollan advises, “Don’t eat anything your great-great-grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.” So how do you do Thanksgiving when the pie crust is made with hydrogendated, rancid vegetable oil, the gravy is made from a packet, and the cranberry sauce comes out of a BPA-lined can?
Here are some links to some of my favorite real food Thanksgiving recipes available online. I have indicated which recipes are legal on GAPS/SCD/Paleo.
Real Food Thanksgiving Recipes
Recipes for Thanksgiving Morning
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (GAPS, SCD, Paleo)
Roast Duck with Cherry Reduction Sauce (GAPS, SCD, Paleo)
GAPS Diet Stuffing (GAPS, SCD, Paleo)
Rolls & Bread
Sprouted Cornbread from Cheeseslave
What To Do With Leftovers
How to Make Homemade Chicken (Turkey) Stock (GAPS, SCD, Paleo)
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video: The Rainbow Connection.
In the wake of #FauciGate, this week's FOIA release of 3,000 pages of emails from Dr. Fauci, we now find out a new blockbuster piece of information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In this...