Once you've tried Persian Rice (tahdig), you'll never go back to any other kind of rice. Because it's made with butter and coconut oil, this rice dish tastes like movie theater popcorn. It's perfect with kabobs or other Middle Eastern dishes.
Persian Rice (Tahdig)
The first time I had Persian Rice (tahdig), it was made for me by my best friend, Maryam. She emigrated from Iran to the USA 5 years ago (she's becoming an American citizen this month).
Maryam is like a sister to me (her name is the same as my name, Ann Marie, in Persian). She is the most wonderful cook. My son, Oliver, is spoiled by her cooking.
I'm sure Persian food will always be his comfort food. (Just like Texan food is mine.) I promise to share more of her recipes on the blog in the future.
I like to make Persian Rice (tahdig) and grill chicken kabobs outside in the summertime. I will post that recipe soon.
Pin This Recipe: Persian Rice (Tahdig)
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.