Old pirates, yes, they rob I. Sold I to the merchant ships. Minutes after they took I from the bottomless pit. But my hand was made strong by the hand of the Almighty. We forward in this generation… Triumphantly. Won't you help to sing these songs of freedom? ‘Cause all I ever have… Redemption songs. Redemption songs.Bob Marley
It's been a long time since I blogged.
When my blog network crashed 5 years ago, my whole life fell apart. Everything turned to dust. All my money was gone, my friendships were gone, my reputation destroyed.
Before the crash, I had it all — money, recognition, security. But it was all built on quicksand. Because I had no faith.
And now I'm all faith. So, as I have been transformed from the inside out, so is this blog.
It's taken me 5 years to pick myself up.
And now I'm back.
And the honest truth is, I'm here for real for the very first time.
You see, I wasn't inspired before. I was not enlivened. I wasn't living.
I had to be broken down and torn apart.
If you told me that a few years later after my crash, I would end up in a network marketing company selling shampoo, I would not have believed you.
But we are only humans here on earth. We are not omniscient and omnipotent. But God is. And He has a plan for us.
And when we submit to His will, that's when life becomes miraculous.
I spent the past weekend at Monations at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio, along with 8 thousand other people who are part of a mission to spread the grace of God all over the world.
They may not have all realized that that's why we were there… some may think they were just there to promote shampoo.
But as Jewely Stephens says, “It's a ministry disguised as a shampoo company.”
You probably think that sounds crazy. Just a few years ago, I would have thought it sounded crazy, too.
I saw so many miracles this weekend. Over and over, the same theme played out.
God breaking people down in order to transform their lives completely.
Story after story of the worst hardships: cancer, bankruptcy, foreclosure, losing their jobs, babies born with special needs.
And then they found a vehicle that led them to redemption. This ministry disguised as a shampoo business.
It's funny, because I was named after a nun. My dad, a Polish Catholic, named me after his favorite teacher, Sister Ann Marie.
When I was a little girl, I wanted to become a nun when I grew up.
And now I find myself in this Shampoo Sisterhood. Only it's not a convent. It's a worldwide mission to uplift humanity.
You see, the shampoo is just a vehicle. It's a product we sell and the way that we sell it gives us freedom.
It's a model of distribution called network marketing, and I'll be writing more about that in future posts.
And yes, I am a Christian now. I was a cradle Catholic, and, as I said, I was named after a nun.
I became agnostic at 7 when I learned about evolution in public school. I went all the way over to atheism…
And 40 years later, I'm back.
Our theme for Monations this year was IGNITE.
When they announced the new skin care line, the stage literally set on fire. I'm not exaggerating. They had to bring out a fire extinguisher.
So many people… 8,000 of them in Nationwide Stadium. Singing their redemption songs.
I never really understood before why they call God the Redeemer. Now I get it.
Redemption means freedom. Freedom from debt, or slavery. To buy back, or pay off a ransom. To be restored. To be set free.
By reaching out one by one, helping our neighbors out of bad situations, helping people solve their problems. this is how we uplift the whole world.
By taking the focus off of ourselves and our own problems, and putting the focus on others, this is how we free ourselves. By freeing others, we free ourselves.
And this is what it means to be “saved”.
I just want to say thank you to each and every one of my readers who has stuck with me through the years. Thank you, readers and friends.
I haven't felt inspired to blog in such a long time. But I'm finally back.
And I'm here for real now. For the first time.
And I'm looking forward to share my whole heart with you. And doing whatever I can to help you solve the problems you face.
I've probably got another 40 years left in me and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you.
And yes, I'm keeping the name. And yes, I'll still write about food.
But there will be so much more.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Work with me! Make money working from home, and you save 30% or more on all your hair care and skin care. In this post, I explain why I believe Network Marketing is the #1 Way to Make Money Online. After you finish reading the post, click this link: WATCH THE WEBINAR: How to Choose the Best Side Hustle. That takes you to my free webinar that gives you all the information on joining my MONAT team.
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.