I was trying to figure out where we should go for summer vacation and I just got some great news! My husband just got invited to speak in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil at the end of this month. And guess who's going with him?
I'm going to fly on July 4th, which is my birthday. I'll be 45.
We'll stay right near Ipanema Beach, which is supposed to be one of the prettiest beaches in Rio.
I'm a little afraid of heights, but I might be up for the cable car.
It's supposed to be amazing.
I also want to take a surf lesson, do a little snorkeling, and maybe go on a hiking tour. (Yes! Matt Stone told me I would fantasize about exercise one day, and although I did not believe him at the time, he was right!)
Other than that, I just want do a lot of walking (still have my daily 10K step goal — I've lost 15 pounds since April) and work on my suntan.
Of course I'm looking forward to the food, and I promise to blog about it. I expect I'll be eating a lot of grilled meat as well as seafood, rice and beans, and of course, caipirinhas (the national cocktail).
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I made a new video: What It's Like Trying to Wake Up Normies. If you know, you know.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture is worth a hundred million, maybe a billion. Take a gander.... That graph is from Open VAERS, and it shows the deaths from vaccines over...