Hey, crunchy mamas! Are you ready for a laugh?
This video is hilarious!
Sh*t Crunchy Mamas Say
Thanks to Genevieve at Mama Natural for this fantastic video.
Share Your Comments
See how many things you say! I have said almost ALL of these things.
I especially loved the part where she says, “Oh, no, I got low fat!” Hahaha! I have done that.
And spraying the cloth diapers and drinking out of mason jars. So many great details!
Share This Video!
Click the “share” buttons to share this post on Facebook or Pinterest. I guarantee, you will brighten someone's day. I know this was the best laugh I had all week.
I got complaints about the “foul language” when I posted this on Facebook so I will make this statement.
I did not name this video. And actually, I'm sure that Genevieve, the producer of the video only named it with the word “Sh*t” that because it is a meme on YouTube — Sh*t Girls Say, Sh*t Texans Say, Sh*t Kids Say to Their Moms, and so forth. If she had called it something else, it wouldn't get found on YouTube.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.