Village Green Premium is a brand new members discount club with exclusive, ongoing savings for those of us who love real food, healthy living and green lifestyles.
For just $5/month (or $49/year), members always get 25% or more off all Village Green products, including e-books, online classes, e-book bundles and more.
For example, we plan to do 4 e-book bundles per year (one each quarter — the next one's happening this summer). With Village Green e-book bundles, you get over 30 of your favorite bloggers e-books for only $30.
As a Village Green Premium member, you'll save 25% (or $10) on EVERY e-book bundle — and get 30 books for only $29 (instead of $39). If you bought all 4 e-book bundles this year, you'd save $40 (which pays for your membership).
You’ll also save on all your favorite brands including natural and organic foods, supplements, kitchen appliances and more, with exclusive discount coupon codes and monthly specials and sales.
Village Green Premium Pays For Itself
You can save $5 on 3 bottles of Carlson cod liver oil capsules and 20% on Branch Basics concentrated natural cleaner.
These are things I buy regularly. Instead of having to search around looking for the best deals, now I can just order what I need and use the ongoing discount coupon codes from Village Green Premium to save.
I used to buy Green Pasture brand fermented cod liver oil but my daughter will not take it anymore (she's 6 years old and flat out refuses). And I have such a hard time getting it down. So now we are taking Carlson cod liver oil.
Carlson Cod Liver Oil is listed in the Good Category on the Weston A. Price Foundation website. Sure, the raw cod liver oil is best, but if you can't get it down and your kids won't take it, it's better to take the “good” cod liver oil than no cod liver oil at all.
Carlson Cod Liver Oil is also a whole lot cheaper than the Green Pastures, so it's a much more affordable option for most people. Carlson Cod Liver Oil Capsules are only $19.25 per bottle (vs. $39/bottle for Green Pastures0. That's only $2.19 per ounce for Carlson, whereas the Green Pasture Cod Liver Oil Capsules cost $4.88 per ounce — more than twice as much.
You can save $5 on a $49 purchase of Carlson Super 1000 mg Cod Liver Oil Capsules from Lucky Vitamin. Or $10 on a $99 purchase.
How to Get These Discounts
Just sign up for Village Green Premium and look for the Branch Basics and the Lucky Vitamin coupon codes.
What have you got to lose? With the monthly plan, you can cancel at any time. For the yearly plan, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, you have 30 days to request a full refund.
Sign Up Now
Click here to find out more and sign up now!
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: email@example.com
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.