I wrote a post a couple weeks ago listing my Top 10 Ways to Save Money on Real Food. I talked about why I save with Amazon Subscribe & Save. In the comments, some people wanted to know what I buy on Amazon Subscribe & Save.
If you are planning on getting started with Amazon Subscribe & Save, I hope this post gives you some ideas of what you can add to your order.
How To Use Amazon Subscribe and Save
In case you're not familiar with Amazon Subscribe and Save, here's how it works. Think of an item that you buy over and over again. Like paper towels, maple syrup, that kind of thing. If you're buying it in bulk (i.e. a case of something) look for something that has a long shelf life and you can store in a cupboard or in the garage. Like natural soda pop, batteries, paper towels, dog food.
Now, go to Amazon Subscribe & Save and start shopping. The shipping is FREE (you don't have to be a Prime member). You just have to have 5 items in your Shop & Save delivery, in order to save 15%.
What I Buy on Amazon Subscribe and Save
OK, so here's my list…
1. Ziploc Freezer Bags
Ziploc Freezer Bags – THis is one of those plastic things I can't seem to find a way to stop using. We don't use a ton of them but they come in very handy for freezing that roasted pumpkin that you want to use later to make soup.
2. Ziploc Sandwich Bags
Ziploc Sandwich Bags – Another thing we use, mostly for Kate's lunches.
3. Kitchen Trash Bags
Kitchen Trash Bags – Another plastic thing I still buy.
4. Grain-free Cat Food
Grain-free Cat Food – Most cat foods are full of grains. This doesn't make sense because cats are carnivores. I used to buy specialty grain-free cat food at the pet store. I had to go out of my way to go pick up a bag, and it used to be a pain when we'd run out. Now that I have this cat food on Subscribe & Save, I never have to think about it. We always have cat food.
5. Organic Coffee Beans
Organic Coffee Beans – Normally I have to go to the health food store to get organic coffee beans, and I can't get a 5-pound bag like this. I prefer having the beans shipped to us and they last a long time.
6. Paper Towels
Paper Towels – I love never having to go to Costco again to buy paper towels. Now they just show up on my front doorstep every few months.
7. Toilet Paper
Toilet Paper – Ditto on the paper towels (above). No more Costco!
Batteries – Never run out of batteries again. And you don't have to go to Target or a hardware store to get them.
9.Feline Pine Cat Litter
Feline Pine Cat Litter – We have 2 cats and I've tried all kinds of cat litters and litter boxes. This is the one I like the best. It's composed of 100% natural pine. It's totally odorless and super easy to use, especially if you get a special Sifting Litter Tray that is designed to be used with it.
10. Kitchen Sponges
Kitchen Sponges – Again, one of those dumb things that you always run out of and you have to make a special store to the grocery store. I never shop at the regular grocery store — I only go to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods and the farmer's market, so going to the regular grocery store is a pain. Now I just get these shipped directly to me and I never have to worry about it.
11. Olive Oil Potato Chips
Olive Oil Potato Chips – Now we're getting to the good stuff! We love these olive oil potato chips. We used to buy them at Trader Joe's but it's so much easier to just order them on Subscribe & Save.
12. Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup – Maple syrup has a lot more minerals and vitamins than white sugar. Grade B Organic is the best one to buy because it has a richer flavor and a higher nutrition content.
13. Non-Chlorine Bleach
Non-Chlorine Bleach – I use non-chlorine bleach to whiten and brighten clothes, and on cloth diapers and cloth menstrual pads.
14. Wild Planet Tuna
Wild Planet Tuna – Sustainably caught tuna. Normally I can only find this at Whole Foods or another health food store.
15. Fluoride-free Toothpaste
Fluoride-free Toothpaste – I get fluoride-free toothpaste for our daughter and for myself and my husband.
What Do You Buy on Amazon Subscribe and Save?
Do you use Amazon Subscribe and Save? If so, what do you order? Share your comments below.
Photo credits: Amazon Subscribe and Save
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cheeseslave
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ann.marie.michaels/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cheeseslave
- My List of Q (QAnon) Resources: https://www.cheeseslave.com/q-resources/
Support Me & My Work
I have been blogging about real food, alternative health, and about the dangers of vaccines and Big Pharma since 2007. As a result, the cabal has punished me severely financially via the IRS, FTC, hacks, etc. I lost my blog network in 2014 which I now believe was an orchestrated attack. Last summer, I lost 80% of my income from my blog due to the Google algorithm change that impacted almost all health bloggers including Dr. Mercola.I'm now working to build my blog and YouTube channel and I appreciate all the support from my fans. Once I can start making more money, I will be able to hire some help and childcare, so I can create more content. Thank you for any help you can offer. Here are some ways you can support me as a content creator and journalist:
- Support me on Patreon (I'm still setting up the bonuses from the tiers but you can start donating now).
- Buy my shampoo or skincare. Want more info? Read my review of MONAT. Or click here to learn how to order MONAT and save the most money. Got questions? Send me an email at email@example.com with any questions or if you need help placing an order.
- Send me a donation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enroll in my online course: Online Marketing Simplified. Updates to the course are temporarily on hold so I can cover Q -- but I will be back to adding course lessons as soon as the storm is over and we are out of quarantine -- any week now!
- If you can't help financially, it's OK! You can help by sharing my content. Share my blog posts, YouTube videos, and Facebook & Instagram posts, and leave me comments. Sharing helps get my work seen -- and liking and commenting helps boost the content in the search engine algorithms.