We are lucky in California. Unlike some states in this country, raw milk is legal here. We can buy it at Whole Foods and other health food stores.
I believe so strongly in the nutritional superiority of raw grass-fed milk, we simply must have it. I refuse to buy pasteurized milk — ever.
Here are the two places I buy raw milk for less in Los Angeles:
1. The Los Angeles Organic Pastures Hub Store (Sean at the hub store, pictured above). Open every Saturday from 10 AM – 2 PM.
OPDC HUB Raw Milk Store
3040 Rosslyn St. Los Angeles, CA 90065
Cross Street: I-5 and Los Feliz Blvd.
Neighborhood: Glendale, CA
Raw milk at the hub store costs only $6.50/half-gallon, or $12/gallon. Plus if you buy 10 half-gallons (5 gallons), you get one free. This is the cheapest I have been able to find raw milk from grass-fed cows in Los Angeles.
To save on gas, I buy 20 or 30 half-gallons at a time and store it in our big freezer in the garage. I also buy butter, cheese, and cream there. It all freezes really well. (Cheese you should grate before you freeze because freezing changes the texture.)
UPDATE: It costs a little more now but it's still a bargain. And I buy 40 half-gallons at a time these days, and cases of the ground beef.
2. Santa Monica Farmer's Market (Wednesdays and Saturdays).
You can get Organic Pastures raw milk, cheese, butter, cream, and other products. The milk goes for $7/half-gallon, or $14/gallon. Not as cheap as the hub store but it's much cheaper than at health food stores.
Santa Monica Farmer's Market (8:30-1pm, every Wednesday)
Arizona Ave & 3rd Street
Santa Monica, CA
Hollywood Farmer's Market (8am-1pm, every Sunday)
Ivar & Selma Avenue
For more information about buying raw milk in Southern California, or about shipping raw milk to other states, please call Organic Pastures Dairy at 1-877-RAW MILK or visit their website: https://www.organicpastures.com.
Find Me Online
- Subscribe to my mailing list and get notified when I publish a new video or blog post. This is the BEST way to get updates.
- Follow me on Telegram: my Telegram channel This is the second best way to get updates. Telegram is an app you can add to your phone.
- Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/cheeseslave
- Subscribe to my Bitchute channel. I'm hoping this site will not go down. I'm going to be posting videos on Gab -- but I will back up on Bitchute.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Support me on Patreon
I uploaded a new video: The Rainbow Connection.
In the wake of #FauciGate, this week's FOIA release of 3,000 pages of emails from Dr. Fauci, we now find out a new blockbuster piece of information about the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In this...